Saturday, October 22, 2011

[SPAZZ] YOOCHUN'S HABITS -- Part 2: Jeans??? Hands in pockets to make it KOOL!!!



Ha,
This was not in my plan xDDD~ I accidentally realized this when I went through his old pics... Pretty awesome right??? I have this habit myself, which is not really... girly xD
















































But sometimes he also did that with sweatpants, hoodies, coats, whatever has pockets xD~ In the end he just loves to hide his hands ^^~










Hope you'll enjoy this series as well ^^~ Can someone guess what will be next??? xDDD

PS: His airport fashion is the best, hands down!!! He doesn't wear something too fancy, too expensive, but he knows what goes well with what, and that body seriously can pull off anything LOL~ 

Cre: As tagged
Collected and posted by: JPhylls
Shared by: 6002SKY Team
Please remove with FULL and UNCHANGED credits!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I love it!!! hope this site will become a blast!!! thanks admin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, admins! i really love this series!!^^
    you could do a post on chunflops! they're iconic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my baby fashion is no joke ...
    he can pool his fashion sense only with slippers XD

    saranghae Baby ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some seriously gorgeous photos in this series. My favorite all time is the orange shirt that shows his collar bones and his hair just pulled straight back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i only had notice he loves his "XO" signed jeans, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. anybody knows what the "XO" signed jeans designer is?

    ReplyDelete