Friday, December 24, 2010

[Vid] 101224 JYJ Official Site: Merry Christmas From Yuchun

Merry Christmas…. from Yoochun
Everyone, hello, this is Yoochun.
Today is finally Christmas Eve. Are you all having a nice Christmas?
Or did you plan to do certain things but didn’t end up doing them?
Or did you become a couple or become single?
I’m sure there are a lot of you who are going through all this.
Whether you are alone, with your loved one or with family,
I hope you have a nice Christmas.
I will probably, while you are warming up with your loved ones,
be together with the members and slowly be withering away, I think.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Though there isn’t much left of this year, I hope it ends well.
Be careful not to catch a cold and Merry Christmas everyone!





Wishing every happiness will always be with you !!! Merry christmas !!! 

Source: [C-jes.com+jyjbest@youtube+TVXQ Official Homepage+DNBN]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment