Friday, July 8, 2011

[News] 110706 Interview Miss Ripley's Park Yoochun





What do you think of your role as CEO SongYooHyun?
Instead of thinking about CEO position as a priority, I care more for  Yoohyun’s past and future.


What is the story behind the recording of MissRipleyOST “A space left for you”?
The OST is on the chart, but I don’t have the chance to confirm it. I got this song while I was in the US for the world tour. After coming back to Korea, I recorded the ost during my free time and recorded it twice.  To me, I feel somehow regretful. (T/N:YC thought his voice condition was not good then)




Your new short hairstyle is a hot topic among netizens now, what is the reason for the sudden change?
Initially, I wanted to cut it when I was filming episode 2 and 3 but because of the world tour, I dragged it until now. In the later part of the drama, there are a lot of scenes that I need to express emotions, so after hearing the suggestion of the director, script writer & staffs, I decided to cut it.


After Miri’s lies are exposed, how does that affect Yoohyun? If Park Yoochun was in this situation, would he accept Miri?
To Yoohyun, the impact is huge. Under this circumstance, the feeling Yoohyun has for Miri will not instantly change but it takes time for YooHyun to solve the puzzle piece by piece. Although I could understand (Miri’s situation), and also be able to accept the past, it would be hard for me to forget this incident. If I was to accept it, I would be surrounded by the pains of it. As PYC, I would not accept it any more, it would be too 
painful.


Credit: Nate
CTrans: Yujin @ Baidu
ETrans: SIXZEROZEROTWO
Edited + Posted: KissChunnie@6002Sky


Take out with full credit


 Related Video

2 comments:

  1. do you have the interview video? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sky team! It's very great your blog. This is a nice place to spazz about our Yoochunie.

    ReplyDelete