Monday, October 31, 2011

[FANACCOUNT] JYJ on Barcelona's streets Part 2

27/10/11

"My God of my life I have an autograph from Yoochun and Jaejoong.
Yoochun said my name and wrote it, he looked at me. I was K.O.
 



My In Heaven signed by Yoochun first and Jaejoong then.
Yoochun is pretty cute >o< Jae was shy, he didn’t noticed what we were saying but he was still smiling. Junsu was not there.
Poor them they were with two or three people more, I don’t remember.
(reply to her friend) Indeed. I died, Melli. 20 cm separated me from Chun. They are small-faced and the height... they are so tall as people say.
I asked them “Could you sign me here?” (she said that in English). Then Yoochun took the CD and asked my name. I spelled it and finally thanked him.
I touched his hand to receive the CD and then I asked Jae for his sign. I told him that I’m going to see them at the concert (all in English) but he seems to don’t getting it but he smiled tho. Then they went back to their van.
What a smallness… but GOD I was trembling for real.
Yoochun’s English is so good *___* "
 
30/10/11
"I’ve just arrived to Barcelona. I met once Junsu and then the three of them together. GOOOOD!
While we were waiting for Jae (he was giving autographs). Yoochun sat on a bank and what did Junsu do?
He tried to give him 5€ (he must have thought Yoochun was beggar lol). We started to laugh and them too.
Yoochun played with us and hid behind of a girl who was with them, he looked us with a playful smile. After that, he left there and started to sign our Cd’s.
Yoochun is still the same dork (in a cute way xD) as always…  I loved seeing him with my own eyes."


NOTE: € = euros, spanish currency, 5€ like $7 ^^

 Cre: Ami_1095 + twitter
Trans by: marllyx3
Posted by: marllyx3
Shared by: 6002skyteam
Exclusive at 6002sky: Please do not remove credit

2 comments:

  1. haha!yuchun is forever dork..i like him that way..i love how he played with the fans like this..meaning he's happy..i want to see yuchun always smiling..it makes your day brighter..thanks admin for posting this fanaccount..i hope there are more fanaccount to read..thanks for the fans whose sharing their experiences with him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be my dream, to meet Yuchun and have him act natural like that. I think my life would be complete after that.

    ReplyDelete