Monday, October 31, 2011

[FANACCOUNT] JYJ on Barcelona's streets







"Chunnie is precious; he has the perfect skin, perfect pink lips, his mole. When we ask him for an autograph he tried to ignore it and squeeze his lips, how you are going to laugh but you don’t want to… (man he’s so bad :Q__). And when we were trying to get his sign, I didn’t stop looking at him from top to bottom, I couldn’t! So perfect and handsome! He was happy, playing hide & seek behind of one of the coordinators. Then he asked a girl who started to cry: ¿Qué pasa? (What happens? In Spanish). He laid on a bank like a beggar xD and I was about to give him some coins. He’s so thin though… I would have liked that he did not wear sunglasses. I wanted to look at his eyes.

Then, I saw Chun smoking, while sitting on the bank he put his hood and took out a cigarette. I don’t like him smoking but… SEXY."

 I don't know him I've never seen him but I believe in these words! And you? <3

Cre: loveemonkee + twitter
Trans by: marllyx3
Posted by: marllyx3
Shared by: 6002sky team 
Exclusive at 6002sky: Please do not remove credit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment