Monday, August 29, 2011

[TRANS] Full Interview from SEOUL INTERNATIONAL DRAMA AWARD Press Conference


YC: Thank you so much. First, I’m very thankful that a big award was given to a me who still has no experience like me. I feel burdened a lot because this meaningful poll is so famous in Asia. I think all of actors, staffs and others had worked hard together to make a good drama and this award is a reward for fans and audiences.It’s not only the Hallyu wave that introduced to the world,now we know why (non-korean) people love Hallyu and try to learn our culture, it’s also a big reward for us. I’m really thankful to you. Start from now,I have to become a 'Park Yoochun' who works harder.Now,this is just a beginning of all, I’m being so greedy. Working hard is my first goal. I feel so honored that our (JYJ) activities can help the Hallyu culture spread a little more.
MC: What do you think about your popularity abroad? 
YC:I don’t know why I get so much love from international fans. Maybe the most important reason is the language.Language difficulties had being a part of me for 5 years when I was busy in Japan. Then I realised that, after climbing the wall of language, there are many things that you could do by knowing and learning the language. Even I can’t speak many languages, I think my effort is appreciated by all
MC: Who do think your biggest rival is? 
YC: Ah,he's close enough to me.He’s actor Kim Jaejoong in SBS Protect theBoss. I’ll visit his filming tomorrow. Even we’re so close, he’s the one who makes me quite worry. 
Translated by: 
Shared by: 6002Sky
Posted by: kisschunnie

3 comments:

  1. modest, honest, smart answers...how not to love that man???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thought, articulate expression
    one more reason why I love chunnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ไม่ว่าจะอารมณ์ ไหน
    เวลามองไปที่ YUCHUN ไม่น่าเชื่อจะชอบไปทั้งหมดที่แสดงออกมา
    เห็นมาตั้งนานแล้วนะ ชอบตั้งแต่รู้จัก และก็รักมาตลอด (เสียง และตัวตน)
    ยังไม่เคยเห็นใคร ทำได้อย่างนี้ คนที่ได้สัมผัส ทุกคนจะชอบ และรัก ในที่สุด
    ก็บอกแล้วไง ว่า มีคนเดียวในโลก
    ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD...
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
    PUM YUCHUN

    ReplyDelete