Saturday, September 17, 2011

[FANACCOUNT] 110916 Yoochun eating lunch in a Thai restaurant

Below is the English translation of the weibo (like twitter) of a Chinese Chunsa  who flew to Thailand to attend “a Date with Yoochun” fan meeting. 

The original weibo is written in Chinese and the link is:http://weibo.com/1896615767


--Haha, I just saw that Yoochun came to the restaurant for his lunch. He charmingly leaned towards the seat and suddenly threw a big smile. Wow, such a killer smile. It’s a pity that I did not capture it with my camera. After he left, each of us fans sat at his seat and took pictures. So funny! O(∩_∩)O Haha, I am so happy. 


--Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, today is so satisfying. Yoochun sat at the table just next to ours. I could see him so clearly. On the first sight, I thought he was thin. The more I saw him, the more handsome he looked. His milky white skin, unbeatable side profile. Oh, my god. We could not continue eating, we were already full after seeing him. O(∩_∩)O haha~, PYC, I love you. Please give us more tomorrow. 


--After the meal, Er Pang (his manager) suggested going to the side way. But Yoochun decided to go across the shopping mall. When he left, he just passed by our table. Haha, I could even see his scars on the left cheek and his leg hairs. The mall was full of screams from waiting fans. Wow, haha, Yoochun, thank you for being so considerate and accommodating our fans’ needs. 


--This time, Mr. Park brought three codies to Thailand. Without these codies, I could not have had such a luck to see YC this noon. Is Yoochun going to take them out on 18th??? At 9:10pm, Mr. Park was still at the hotel room. How to settle your dinner, Mr. Park? A lot of Japanese fans are waiting at the reception in the lobby, and many Thai fans are waiting in the shopping mall opposite to the hotel. What are you going to do, YC?


--Oh, Er Pang (his manager was also at present. The fierce looking security guys were so annoying this noon, that we could only see with our naked eyes without taking many pictures and vids. But I am so satisfied with being so close to him. --Haha, let me share with you my first impression on the first sight of PYC. He is so invitingly seductive. Each gesture could kill us, especially that smile. Aaaaaaaaaaah, why was that smile not intended towards us? Eh, actually he smiled at his three codies. TT Anyway, since it’s really difficult for me to see him in person, let me just indulge myself with my imagination
.Credit
Translated by:   
Posted by KissChunnie
Shared by: 6002Sky

1 comment:

  1. ayy so envious of u!so lucky to be near him..but the codies are the one whose really lucky..yuchun brought them to thailand..

    ReplyDelete