Thursday, October 13, 2011

[TRANS] Seoul Drama Awards 2011 - Yoochun's Interview on DATV

"I'm really grateful. For the drama SungKyunKwan Scandal to receive so many awards and love, I want to sincerely thank everyone. Other than myself, there were many other actors, staff, the director, and the script-writer who have all worked through the hardships together to complete this project, so for this project to earn this award as well as everyone's love, I'm really happy. Many people came today (awkward laugh lol).I want to continue working hard; not only I, but also each member of JYJ. To the fans who have always given us a chance to continue working hard, I sincerely thank you guys. I'll continue to do my best. Thank you."
There's an interview later on where he basically reiterates what was previously said. He also mentioned how his mother wants him to have a natural beauty as a wife (HIS BABIES NEED TO BE PRETTY. JUST LIKE HIM <3) and that he wanted to try acting as a character that is weird and abnormal so that he can improve on his acting skills. He also really wants to act in a Jdrama with a sort of mellow-love storyline that showcases the more natural sides of love. He finished off with a message to Japanese fans hoping that JYJ would be able to promote in Japan again soon.
He's so adorable :33 That smile and those cute puffy cheeks are KILLER!'

sr: DATV
posted by: KissChunnie
Shared by: 6002Sky



The vid now is banned but we will try to upload it later.

1 comment:

  1. "his mother wants him to have a natural beauty as a wife"

    Chunnie, to retain your cutie part, I totally agree with your mother. ^__^

    I have your picture when you were kid as my desktop background, your smile always makes my day.

    Chunnie, don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

    ReplyDelete